Our goal as career counsellors at Telfed, is to help you acquire the necessary tools and understanding of the Israeli job market by:
- Helping you understand the recruitment process
- Working with you to adjust your CV so that it meets the needs of the Israeli job market
- Advising you on how to get accreditation for your degrees or diplomas
- Advising you on professional licensing
- Helping you to navigate the many Israeli employment websites
- Posting job offers on our own employment section of the Telfed website
- Help you network with useful personal contacts (if and when possible)
- Running workshops on various aspects of employment, such as interviews, using social media (LinkedIn), networking etc.
- Giving you advice on your employment contract
Michal Merten, Career Counselor.
Contact: email@example.com / tel. 09-7907815; Tuesdays 9:00-14:00
Yael Strausz, Employment Advisor.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 09-7907815; 09:00 to 14:00 Sunday-Thursday
When you contact us, please send us your CV and include a few sentences on your professional goals, so that our response can be as effective as possible.
Jobs Offered: Click Here