Due to an escalation of rocket attacks recently, we have compiled a list of useful resources for our community.
Where possible, the information provided is in English.
- Click here for general information on preparing for emergencies from the Home Front Command (Pikud HaOref). This is an official source and offers important guidelines and information for emergency situations.
- We recommend downloading the official app from the Home Front Command (Pikud HaOref) to your mobile phone.
- This is available for both Apple and Android (click on the relevant link to download the app to your phone). IMPORTANT: Please be sure to update the settings and select your location, and ensure the volume is set correctly in order to receive alerts.
- Click here for a government-issued ‘Information Sheet – Emotional Assistance and Support Hotline Center for New Olim in 5 Languages’.
- Call (04) 770-2651 for a 24 hour emergency hotline for counselling and emotional support, in English.
- Anglo-List offers instructions with translations (and transliteration) on how to report an emergency. To learn more, click here
Please be in touch with the relevant Telfed staff member if you require assistance. Click here for a complete list of staff contact information.