Be part of a new team which going to develop the next generation of Storage simulator. This Team is going to work on two paths:
- Support the current generation of the simulator to assure the execution of the current products.
- Design the next generation which requires: support high storage capacities, simulation of new HW cores, turn the Simulator to pure C++ application, add FA capabilities and test capabilities.
- At least 5 years of experience in C/C++ developing
- Experience with O.O, multithread design on Windows Environment
- Experience using a Debugger
- Visual Studio – Big advantage
- Python – advantage
- Experience in Embedded/FW – advantage
Send your Cv and write this number in the subject line – 3092 : [email protected]