Scope of the position:
– Candidate will represent the Firm in interactions with clients, architects, Contractors and other project team members.
– Candidate will design and manage projects, prepare reports and Specifications, and provide technical leadership.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
– Minimum (3-7) years of experience working in a consulting engineering firm on commercial office, healthcare, educational, critical facilities and retail projects.
– PE (preferred).
– LEED accreditation highly preferred.
– Autocad experience required
– REVIT/BIM experience required.
– Project management experience preferred.
– Candidate should enjoy a small company atmosphere with a hands-on approach to Project Management.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: [email protected]