https://kkci.online/en/ – Kids Kicking Cancer
Location: hybrid home + 1-2 days/week at site locations in Israel
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and highly ambitious person who is passionate about our mission to help kids and teens dealing with serious and chronic illness find a sense of control and purpose through techniques based on traditional martial arts.
We are looking for a professional content marketing writer with proven, significant hands-on experience in the marketing, grant writing, digital media, letters, newsletters, blogging, website content, reports etc..
- Portfolio of written work
- Native-level English in writing
- Native Hebrew a significant advantage
- Additional languages a plus
- Proven ability to write in different voices
- Strong work ethic and respect for deadlines
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Good research skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Proven ability to convey ideas in engaging language
Note: Only applicants with a writing portfolio will be considered. We will only reach out to people whom we think are a match for our team and can move forward in the hiring process.
Send CV and portfolio to [email protected]