- Act as the founder’s right hand while handling and maintaining Natasha Denona’s busy schedule.
- Collaborate closely with all company managers, providing proactive support to streamline operations.
- Manage complex calendars, ensuring meetings, events, and appointments are well-organized and optimized.
- Prioritize tasks and understand company-wide priorities, aligning them with general schedules.
- Regularly engage with social media platforms to contribute to our online presence.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Provide high-level administrative support, including drafting correspondence, and handling emails.
- Accompany Natasha Denona during business trips and launches, assist with logistics, coordination, and any required support during travel.
- Handle personal errands to support the smooth functioning of Natasha Denona’s professional and personal life.
- High level English – A Must!
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Flexibility to work late hours if needed and travel extensively, adapting to changing schedules and priorities.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in using Monday.com and Microsoft Office.
- Passion for the beauty and cosmetics industry is a plus.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to be Natasha Denona’s Personal Assistant, please submit your resume to: