- Keeping abreast of industry regulations, standards, and guidelines, and ensuring our operations align with them.
- Collecting regulatory information from the Company’s factories regarding regulations and laws relevant to activity in the cosmetics field.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate compliance into product development processes.
- Work with external interfaces such as: international suppliers and product licensing offices around the world.
- Supporting regulatory decision making- including: writing, preparing and maintaining documents for submissions for product licensing adapted to each country / continent.
- Managing relationships with regulatory agencies and representing the company during inspections or audits.
- Leading compliance initiatives, internal training, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Being the go-to person on various regulatory issues on the internal level in the company.
- English- High level.
- Relevant degree in the field of industrial design / specialization in polymeric materials.
- Knowledge in cosmetic regulation- Advantage!
- End-to-end systemic and process vision.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and adept at problem-solving.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
- passion to the beauty and cosmetic field- Advantage!
**Please send your resume to: [email protected]