Location: Ramat Hachayal.
Competitive remuneration package.
Providing international tax advise to Israeli clients: Including the management of projects which will require working directly and closely with clients as well as foreign advisors. The work process itself includes a significant amount of time dedicated to understanding the clients business, brainstorming and problem solving, as well as the management of other service providers, processes relating to them and budgets.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in international taxation (preferably in an international firm)
- Experience in Israeli taxation – advantage but not a prerequisite
- Motivated and looking to develop professionally.
- Fluent English (Professional English both Spoken and Written).
- Ability to provide excellent service and attention to detail.
- Soft skills – Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with others.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to invest in a growing firm.
- Flexible with respect to working hours.
Please send CV to: [email protected]