Position: Training Manager – Engineering & Maintenance
Company: EL AL Israel Airlines
Location: Lod, Center District Israel
Employment Type: Full time – Onsite
This is a full-time, on-site role for a Training Manager – Maintenance & Engineering located in Lod. The Training Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of technical training programs for maintenance and engineering staff. They will work closely with the Repair Station Quality Control Manager, as well as other cross-functional teams, to identify training needs and develop and implement training solutions that will help ensure staff achieve their performance goals.
- Develop and update training programs and syllabuses in line with regulatory standards and organizational needs – this entails keeping the Approved Maintenance Organization Training Program (ATP) manual up to date.
- Assist in the training and development of staff members, improving both their technical and regulatory compliance knowledge
- Develop / update training courses
- Occasional instruction of courses (small groups as required).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Formal education in training development and management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and managing technical training programs
- Experience in the aviation industry is preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong knowledge of training techniques, trends, and best practices in adult learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- English – Mother Tongue
- Microsoft Office power user
Please email CVs & cover letters to Nissim Pinhas – [email protected]