This is a full time position based at our office in Ramat Gan. ‘The role will offer salary commensurate with experience.
– Mastering deep knowledge of our unique Pomegranate product in order to provide clients with highly original, sophisticated and seamless experiences, whilst fully accounting for all logistical and practical constraints.
– Creating and pricing itineraries using our software.
– Providing valuable destination specific advice to clients contingent upon your deep regional and product expertise.
– Communicating with clients in a compelling manner by both phone and email.
– As a trusted advisor, always being absolutely reliable: delivering what you say you will deliver, when you say you will deliver it.
– Staying highly organized as you manage multiple highly detailed client requests.
– Problem solving– when logistical or other problems arise for a client, thinking outside of the box to find a solution which will enable their experience.
– Maintaining, managing and strengthening relationships with valued suppliers.
– knowledgeable and passionate about Israel including both past and present, with an appreciation for the importance of the region as the cradle of civilization, and in today’s economically, socially and geopolitically interconnected world
– genuinely excited about the relationship between travelling, learning, and the broadening of perspectives and horizons
– a self-starter with a high level of motivation to deliver to clients
– highly organized, able to manage complex projects and totally reliable
– highly logistically minded and a stickler for details
– an excellent communicator & relationship creator by email & phone
– attracted to flexibility at work & the ability to manage their own time
– management experience is a plus as this role has scope to quickly expand & develop
– excited about being a member of a growing team and a very dynamic business!
– English as mother tongue or extremely high level of both written and spoken English.
Please send CV to: [email protected]