Scope of the position: 15 hours a week
JOB DESCRIPTION We are in the process of building a website (WordPress/Nicepage) requiring a student/part-time worker to help us enter already prepared content to our multilingual pages. The site uses over 3,500 years of archaeological finds proving the Jewish presence in Eretz Israel, corroborating the TANAKH narrative.
- The job requires a minimum commitment of 3 hours/day.
- Work from home.
- The person will upload already prepared content onto our multilingual pages.
- The Job is perfect for a student that is currently studying web design and development or someone with a background in web design and advocacy who would like to work a couple of hours a day from home.
- Medium-level understanding and background in WordPress and Website building.
- Basic coding is a plus!
- Internet-connected DESKTOP computer
- Proactive thinker
- Passion for Israeli advocacy
- General knowledge of TANAKH and Israel’s history (ancient and modern)
- Committed and responsible
please send CV to email: [email protected]