– This position will best fit a junior content professional with approximately 3-7 years of experience in marketing, communications, and writing.
– Native-level English a must
– Hebrew a plus, but not required
– BA/BS degree a plus, especially in communications, marketing, or journalism
– Experience producing web content, as well as channel-specific knowledge. (HubSpot or Marketo, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, etc.)
– Experience building audiences online. (blogs, PPC ads, nurture emails, case studies, demo videos, social content)
– Dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also rely on data to make decisions.
– Experience in tech marketing is a plus
– Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
– A professional, can-do attitude – if there’s a challenge, you roll up your sleeves and work to find a solution
– Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic
– Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail. You can juggle multiple projects at once and can make good calls regarding how to prioritize and move tasks forward.
– You are process-driven and strictly adhere to deadlines. You will help manage the content calendar so it helps if you’re highly organized.
Send CV to: [email protected]