Full-time position. Working hours 09:00-17:30.
A global hair care and beauty brand is seeking a Junior Marketing Project Manager
– Creating deal sheets for promos and product launches for use by the Sales department, in collaboration with the Copy and Design teams.
– Reaching out to relevant persons/departments for clarification of project needs and any issues or questions relating to requested projects.
– Communicate & coordinate daily with all departments (Logistics, Purchasing, PD, Sales, Regulation and Legal).
– Gather all the necessary information about the project to build a timeline that combines all of that information.
– Keeping track of any updates from all departments in case anything changes and updating the timeline.
– Shooting videos once new promo boxes are available and demonstrating the folding process and packing routine needed.
– Communicate all info in regards to marketing materials, boxes and other items that were produced
– Maintaining images for marketing materials per SKU on the ERP system.
– Upload the approval artwork of marketing materials / Boxes / Labels on Sap for the purchasing department.
– Work with all markets on customizing and producing specific promotions to match the market needs.
– Work with outsourced vendors on developing new boxes and blisters for customized promos.
– Collecting quantities of marketing materials/ Boxes and blisters from all markets before any print with regards to marketing materials
– Once prints are ready, making sure they arrive at the factory on time and the goods are available for allocation to orders.
– Search for new vendors and suppliers.
Skills & Abilities:
2-3 years of similar experience as project manager or marketing manager
Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, advertising, media studies and/or related fields.
Fluent in English, written and verbal & Strong Hebrew.
Experience working on an International large scope project/event – Advantage
Send CV to: [email protected]