Areas of Responsibility:
• support and escalations for the global network infrastructure
• securing and hardening the company’s network
• Work with other IT teams on troubleshooting application performance issues
• Proactively work on improving efficiency and reliability of the company’s network
• Train and mentor junior team members
• Keep network drawings and SOX404 documentation up-to-dated.
• Assisting the network engineering team in project implementation.
• 5+ years experience with the planning, designing, developing and implementation of networks.
• Technical Certifications such as JNCIA, CCNA, and CCNP, CCSE preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of routing, switching, firewall, and VPN concepts
• Good knowledge of securing and hardening networks and
• Strong Knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls
• Should be good in spoken and written English
Please send your resume to: [email protected]